When it comes to Christmas, the catalogs and store shelves are filled with fun ideas for the younger crowd. But what about when kids get older? Toys are generally not as exciting, and the gift options become fewer and more expensive. This doesn’t exactly make it easy for Santa’s helpers to know what to put in a teen’s stocking…
In our house, stockings are just as exciting as the bigger gifts – even in the teenage years. But what the kids don’t realize is that I struggle with what to fill them with every year! So this year I enlisted the help of a few Facebook friends, and together we came up with this list of items that teens and tweens might love.
P.S. Feel free to add to this list in the comments!
Stocking stuffer ideas for tweens & teens:
– Silly socks
– nail polish or lip gloss
– candy, gum, mints, etc.
– retro toy from Cost Plus
– earrings, bangles, etc.
– pen and journal
– lotions and bath soaps
– travel games
– card games
– cell phone accessories
Gift card ideas
– fast food
– night out sans siblings
– night with later curfew
– night off from chores
– activity of their choice
- 10 stocking stuffers under $10 (for her) (thegrassskirtblog.com)
- Boyd’s Blog: Wacky Stocking Stuffer Ideas (q104.cbslocal.com)
- Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers (jacquelynclark.com)
- 15 Stocking Stuffer Gadgets Under $15 (mashable.com)
- Unusual Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas (etsychristmasinjuly.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Stocking Stuffers (robertrothschildfarm.wordpress.com)